Friday, November 04, 2005

Still working on getting the bugs out. Functionally, the software is working quite smoothly. It is successfully scanning the SageTV directory, transcoding files, loading them into iTunes, adding the tag info then updating my iPod. It is gakking when I walk away and leave it to run overnight, tho. Hopefully I'll get that issue worked out tonight or tomorrow and have an initial release Sunday.

One thing I need to add is the ability to create Video playlists. Right now, I have about 30 shows on my iPod all jammed into the "Movies" catagory. I need to have the software go thru the shows added to iTunes and sort them either by show or channel into playlists so its easier to navigate. Should be relatively easy, but I'm going to try to get the bugs out first before adding new features.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home