Saturday, April 01, 2006

Ok, just to show that I haven't been sitting on my ass doing nothing, here's some screenshots of the new version of the software.
As you can see, the new name of the software is iPodifier. You might also notice that I have a google Adsense add embedded in the software. I'm just playing around with that now. Not sure if it will be in the final version.

In addition to re-writing the entire program and re-implementing all the old features of SageToiPod in the new software, the user interface is as you see, juiced up a bit. You'll notice also from the screen shots that you can now use different transcoding options for different video sources.

One thing that I want to add to the software is a new feature - the ability to create a video podcast of any show. I'll explain more about that later.

For now, if you are interested in testing the new version, send me an email. I have registered the domain name ipodifier.com, so you can keep checking there for a website.

I'm a bit burned out now, as this re-write has taken quite a lot of my time. I now need to focus on making a website. If anyone out there has website building skills and some time on their hands, let me know as I could use a hand with it.

Stay tuned...

1 Comments:

At 12:40 PM, Anonymous herniated disc surgery Houston, TX said...

Thanks for the post. Great insights shared. Keep posting more informative posts like the same.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home